Guard Dog Security Titan Stun Baton & Tactical Flashlight
Bash, shine, and stun. Guard Dog Security introduces the world’s first combination of metal baton, tactical flashlight, and concealed stun gun all within the Titan.
- 7,500,000 Volt stun gun
- All metal baton, Type III aluminum alloy
- Guard Dog Exclusive Concealed Inner Stun Technology
- Instant on/off safety switch tail push button
- Up to 100,000 hour bulb life
- Enhanced aluminum reflector system
- Rechargeable battery
3 Light Functions:
- High: 260 Lumen
- Low: 90 Lumen
- Emergency Strobe: 260 Lumen
According to Canadian Law, any baton longer than 480mm is legal to own and possess. Because this Baton measures over the 480 mm, it is legal to own.
It is important to note that it is a crime under section 90 of the Criminal Code to carry any weapon, including a baton, in a concealed fashion.
What does this mean for you? You are legally allowed to carry this baton. However, like any legal weapon in Canada, it is not allowed to be used, even in self-defense. And this may not stop the police from taking it away from you. Exercise caution and don't produce this object in public is our friendly advice to you.
Sold for animal control and is over the minimum legal length for these devices in Canada. See the prohibition law below. These batons exceed the minimum legal length.
6) Any device that is designed to be capable of injuring, immobilizing or incapacitating a person or an animal by discharging an electrical charge produced by means of the amplification or accumulation of the electrical current generated by a battery, where the device is designed or altered so that the electrical charge may be discharged when the device is of a length of less than 480 mm, and any similar device.